Wednesday, September 15, 2010

frustrated today

Today I am frustrated. I am frustrated for so many reasons. I don't want to make all of my frustrations public. I just want to say that I am frustrated.

Today I am going to face my frustrations and move on. Not hold on to them and not ignore them. Two things I typically do. But not today. I have too many important things to hold on to and many things I am ignoring LOL. It will be a long day and one that I don't want to repeat, but it will be a day that I will think about the next time I am frustrated.

We have so many choices in our lives. There are so many times that we make bad choices. We can't change those choices, but we can try to fix, overcome or let go of them -- or hold on to and/or ignore them (in my opinion another bad choice). So today, I am going to make a good choice. I am going to deal with, let go of and move on from my frustration.

I am taking a deep breath, crossing my fingers and saying a short prayer.

Tomorrow will be a better day.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter