Monday, October 11, 2010

random

Just a few random notes I wanted to mention.

Both of the boys got all A's and one B on their interim report. This is a big deal because they have never gotten "letter" grades before. It has always been O and S and I was afraid they wouldn't do as well. I was wrong. So wrong. I am so proud of them.

I asked my wonderful significant other to please make me breakfast Sunday morning while I was getting the boys ready for sports. All I wanted was some instant oatmeal. He made me bacon and eggs. I love him. :)

I dressed the youngest boy in a turtle neck yesterday to go to the soccer game. It was almost 90 degrees outside! Opps.

We spent 54 dollars on pumpkins, and 110 dollars on lunch at Hubers. I hope they loved us. :) We loved the experience. We had a great time. Thank you mom for lunch and for being there with us!

I was driving home and an ambulance was coming through a red light with sirens and lights going. THREE -- yes THREE cars went through the intersection without stopping. It was scary. How can people be so distracted to not see or hear that. A very scary thing.

Cameron is so excited he is going on his field trip on Wednesday and told me he was even more excited because he would be at our house Wednesday night and could tell me all about it. It made me feel so good.

Can't thank Mary enough for being a GREAT role model as a stepmom. I could not have asked for better.

I hate having to take my pictures from my camera and put them on Pierre's computer and then on to mine. It takes forever. I wish I had an SD card reader on my computer.

I discovered Firehouse Subs and fell in love!

Thats all of the randomness for tonite. Goodnight all.

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. http://cgi.ebay.com/USB-2-0-SD-CF-XD-MEMORY-CARD-READER-APPLE-MACBOOK-PRO-/380272181828?pt=PCC_Drives_Storage_Internal&hash=item5889fd0244

    I think you can also use the USB cord that came with your camera. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter