Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm So Excited....

I am SOOOO singing that in my head. Too bad thats the only line I know. LOL. I guess I could go look it up - but then it might really get stuck in my head. And I might drive people crazy.

Believe it or not this blog is going to be short. But I just wanted to post this because I'm So EXCITED (singing)!!!!

I just finished booking my hotel for Vegas. Flight was booked last week (thanks Les). I am going with my bestest, wonderfulest, amazingest, best friendest cousin Leslie and two other people that don't really count (LOL - jk). It is her 30th birthday. I can not wait to go. I have never been and I am going to have so much fun. I'm counting down the days.

But I am also even more excited because I have three more trips planned this year. I am turning 30 this year people - I have to make it a GREAT year so I will be off to a great start to my thirties!

So in Feb I am going to Vegas (already mentioned). In March I am going to Gatlinberg (its my sweetie's 40th!) Ok that sounded really cheesy but I am leaving it anyway! LOL. In July I am going to Walt Disney World (so looking forward to this with the boys!!! I already have my tickets!) and this fall - I am going to Europe with Leslie to celebrate my 30th. We are calling it our "been there, done that" trip. Going to Spain, Amsterdam, Paris, and whereever else we find time to go! :) We say we are going backpacking - but we all know Leslie and she couldn't backpack all of her cell phones and gadgets!!! LOL. Love Leslie.

Somehow in all of this I guess I have to figure out if I can make it to Houston to see you Windi. :) Maybe you should go to Walt Disney World with us. We can make mom go too. It would be so much fun and she would have all of her grandkids with her at walt disney world. It would be great since she never got to take us! (sorry that whole message was for Windi - hope she reads it! LOL)

Ok off to go pick up the boys.... I'm So Excited!

5 comments:

  1. I am so excited too!!! Can I go to Disney too????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disney sounds great... we would LOVE to go... are you going to hold Garrett while we ride on the good rides?? You know he won't be old enought to ride the big ones with me. Make sure MOM goes, it would be great to have the whole family there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, can I go???? I am Jonah's Godmother, that should earn me an invite to Disney, right??? LOL

    This is going to be a great year! We have SO much to celebrate!

    OH CRAP!! Now I have THAT song stuck him my head <<>>

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I used some funny symbols around the song I had in my head (see above) and apparently that is html code for "leave out", because it was omitted. The song is ~CEL-EBRATE good times, come on!!! it's a CELEBRATION!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. We want you to come Leslie. We need you to come, Leslie. Maybe you should pay for the trip for Jonah's first communion gift since you are the GodMother now and all!!!! That would be perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter