Tuesday, April 27, 2010

busy

I just need to vent for a minute. I am working with this guy coordinating a conference for next week. He had the nerve to say to me (as he is getting paid $10,000 to help coordinate and I get nothing extra) that this is the worst timing for him because he has a 10 day trip to Washington DC he has to plan that hes leaving for the last day of the conference. His daughter is graduating from college. Well.... this is what I have going on in the month of may alone - all of it I have coordinating things that I have to do.

Conference (3days)
Boyscout camping trip
Court date for annulment
Jesus Day
Jonah's First Communion
Awards banquet at Xavier
Mothers Day
Going away party for the boys (around 100 kids invited)
Jonah's Birthday

phewww...... I am exhausted now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter