Saturday, August 7, 2010

the good, the bad and the scary!

It all happened on a Friday night in August. Ok so it was last night :) but it started out sounding good. I had the most wonderful evening last night. I think I was happier than I have ever been.

The GOOD:

Yesterday we went and registered my boys for school. It had been worrying me so much cuz it was so last minute. But now its done and it feels so good. Last night my boys met his boys for the first time. It was wonderful. They got along so well and they had so much fun. It was so fun to see them all together. It was like they had known each other for years - except they all got along! :)

The BAD:

Last night in the midst of my wonderful evening, I received a voicemail from my Doctor. I don't think I blogged about this before - but when I went for my follow up appointment Tuesday (for my ulcers) he felt that it wasn't my ulcers causing me all of my pain. He felt I had Gall Stones. So Wednesday I went in for an ultrasound. So back to my voicemail. He said I have Gall Stones and I have to have my Gall bladder removed. Worst timing ever - with move comping up. But Pierre said not to worry he would take care of it all and me. I love him so much. He is so absolutely amazing.

The SCARY:

It just really sank in that we will have FIVE boys. FIVE BOYS! What in the world am I going to do with FIVE BOYS?!!! It was our first night with them all last night and we "forgot" one twice. LOL. for just a sec of course - so now we are going to have to count. I realize there are people out there in this world that plan for five kids, or more and look at octomom - but for us.... its FIVE BOYS. *huge sigh* It will be fun. Maybe a little hairy at times and definitely scary. :)

Last night was the happiest night in my life. I love him so much and I love all of the boys. Now we are on our way to go fishing. I am in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter