Wednesday, August 4, 2010

almost ahhhhhh...

I am not going into lots of details with this but I just needed to say its almost over. All of my crazy running around, and all of my waiting games are almost over (well except for the annulment).

Right now, while I am still in between moving, I am traveling an hour each way to football and soccer practices 4 nights a week and on two nights they both practice and their fields are 15 min apart. So much fun. That is almost over. Almost over. Almost over. Ahhhhhh... Well they will still have the same practices but I won't be doing the commute anymore. Ahhhh...

Then I got more good news tonite that took a TON of weight off my shoulders. I can't even tell you how much. But it did. so Ahhhh... to that too! :)

So with all of that, my life has been a wreck for the past 7 years and the last two years I have been working really hard to straighten things out. It's all starting to come together. It really is. :)

Ahhhh........ I can breathe a little better tonite. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter