Tuesday, July 13, 2010

No Doctors Please

I don't particularly believe in Doctors. Wait... I should restate that. I don't particularly believe in GOOD doctors. Other than my kids pediatricians. :)

So for the past year I have had some really bad stomach issues. It started out really bad early summer last year. I couldn't really eat anything for like three weeks (maybe thats why I lost weight so easily last year!) It didn't really get better, I just got used to it. Dealt with it. I didn't even know how to describe the pain so how was I going to go to the doctor and tell them what was wrong. So I dealt with it.

Well it has been getting worse lately. It used to be after I ate anything. I would have horrible pains, pains that caused headaches and I would want to cry. Now I am just so used to it - it really doesn't phase me. But now things are changing. Now I feel like this before I eat - when its time that I eat. I get horrible, horrible pains and need to eat. I feel so much better after I eat, but then about 30 min later I get the pains again. But now they are so bad I puke. I puke everything I eat and then I feel better again. Until I get hungry again. It's a horrible cycle.

If you know much about me you know I HATE puking. I absolutely hate it. I cry every time I puke. Its AWFUL. But for the last two weeks I have been puking at least once a day, sometimes three or four. I think the worst part is that I have to shower (or feel I need to) after each time. Does not go so well at work. And I am sure my water bill is going to be outrageous.

I have been doing research on this. I can't find anything. Well, I take that back. I have. I have found several blogs where people talk about the same symptoms (except theirs usually have missing periods or it right around the same time) and I don't have that issue. I am as regular as they get and it happens everyday all of the time. But either way they have no clue what it is. Before anyone says - you're pregnant. I want to tell you I am not. First of all it couldn't happen because I have the ten year BC and he has been snipped :) but also I've not missed periods and it has been happening for the last year.

It almost sounds like gallbladder problems. But my pain is not isolated on my left side. I don't know. I am really just dumbfounded. I guess thats why I am writing this. It's not so bad that it is disabling me. But maybe thats just me. I have always been that way. I just try to ignore it and figure it will go away until its really bad. I can tolerate a lot of pain when I am stubborn about it. So is it not disabling because I am stubborn? Or is it just nothing. I guess if it is really something wrong it will get disabling. For now, I will just work on getting used to it.

1 comment:

  1. I really think its the thing that u started using last summer. Go to the Dr and have it REMOVED!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter