Friday, July 23, 2010

Numerous Ulcers

So this is an update to my last blog. Its going to be quick and dirty. My pain got bad. I couldn't take it bad. So I broke down and called the Doctor. I called my OBGYN's office because she is with a group of different types of Doctors and went to see an internalist in her office. I go to Quality Queen City Physicians in Hyde Park. She and the office were absolutely amazing. I would more than recommend her to anyone and she has only been my doctor for a week :)

Anyway - I had a scope on monday of my stomach and leading to it. The report came back and I have numerous ulcers. UGGGHH! Couldn't have anything to do with all of the stress I am under with this damn annulment and attorneys. So now its Nexium everyday and a BLAND BLAND BLAND diet. I have lost another 8 lbs in one week. So at least that is a good thing :)

So going to the Doctor this time was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter