Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kids - Too funny

I just had to post this today. Sometimes my kids just amaze me.

Recently I have been really missing the fact that my kids don't say the cute, laugh your butt off funny, innocent things anymore because they are older. Especially because I was around my niece for a week and she was too cute and said so many really cute, laugh your butt off, completely innocent things.

Well - today- Noah reminded me that he still says those things, but its a completely different laugh, because its at a completely different level. I laugh so hard because he is WAY too smart for his own good.

When little kids say things that you are thinking "you are way too smart for your own good" they really don't understand what they are saying... they are mimicking basically what they have heard somewhere else. But at Noah's age he knows what he is saying. And that makes it even funnier on a more complicated level. LOL. Or maybe its just me.

So on with the funny story... While I am work I allow the boys to communicate with me through Yahoo messenger. They just started this two days ago (today is day 3). They are only allowed to communicate with me (soon Leslie when she asks to be added :)!!). This is the conversation Noah and I had.... it was too funny.

amandalynnodom
i love you!
jonahnoahcalvert
love you to
amandalynnodom
when you say too in replace of "also" you should spell it with two "o's" like too. when you say to with one "o" it means you are going somewhere like "I am going to the store" or you could say "give this to him" thats how you use the word to with one "o". do you see the difference?
jonahnoahcalvert
oh yeah but its yahoo grammer is useless on yahoo
amandalynnodom
I am laughing so hard at you. you are way too smart Noah! I love you!
jonahnoahcalvert
love you too
amandalynnodom
:)

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Amanda

1 comment:

 
Site Meter