Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Why - Read this post first before you read any others.

For my first entry I decided that I would explain why I am doing blogs. I debated. I debated and debated on whether I should start doing blogs. I am afraid I will get addicted. I don't have time to be addicted. But I will make time because I enjoy this. This could be a bad thing. But against all gut instinct I am doing a blog.

Why do I think I will get addicted? Just not too long ago (like two weeks ago) I rarely got online to do anything other than work or watch my soaps online while at work and occassional IM while at work. Then one day I received an email saying someone requested to be my friend on facebook. Normally, it would have been no big deal. I would have confirmed and went on with my business. I didn't really do much with facebook and couldn't see what the big deal was. When this person requested to be my friend I realized I had not been on in a while and most likely had some "out of date" information that should really be updated. So I went out to look to see what was all out there. I updated and then I started reading posts and profiles of friends. Now I can't get enough. It is so crazy. I am so addicted. I am working on getting over it. I am afraid this will happen with blogging.

I have a lot to say. I am not sure everyone wants to hear it all, but I need to get it all out. I tell Jesus, but thats not always enough. So I thought this way I could get it out and if you want to read and hear about it you can do it at your own leisure.

I am an over analyzer. I need to over analyze somewhere other than in my head. If I can over analyze on here and then read it back, maybe I will realize how crazy I am. :) I need this tool.

So with all of that - there are some rules for this. Rules for anyone that reads my blog.
1.) Don't walk away thinking I am crazy what ever you do
2.) This is my blog, my head, my thoughts - don't comment negatively.
3.) I edit at work. I am not going to edit my blog. Don't correct my grammar.
4.) Take what you read with a grain of salt. This is my thought right now. I will get over it or realize how crazy I am for feeling like that.
5.) If what I write is embarrassing for myself - don't bring it up again!

By reading any further blogs you agree to the above statements. :)

I hope this works as I plan it to work.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter